Saturday 5 November 2011

Spirit Healing and Earthbound spirits

As mentioned previously in my post regarding hauntings, the most effective way to help spirit is not to command them to go to the light, but to reason with them concerning why they have chosen to remain here, while educating them as to where they should be. 

It’s important for me to make sure that the earthbound spirit is aware that their body has died, & that they are now in spirit. I like to do this, as some spirits seem to be panicked not knowing what is going on understanding the death of our own body is important as well as understanding that our spirit lives on . 

If you need me to help you with a haunting you can contact me by email at: annaspirithealing@hotmail.co.uk

Home visits: £ 100.00 per session (West Dorset area only)
By phone: £ 80.00 per session

No comments: