Sunday 27 November 2011

Possessed a true life story

In my early years of working with spirit I had my one and only experience of encountering a man who was possessed. I have to state that in all my years of working with spirit this has only happened once, and never since. I was living in Southampton in the early 1990's and my daughter had been invited to a birthday party by the local minister and his wife. Of course I had met them from time to time at the school and was aware that something wasn't quite right with the family, who never looked well and seemed somehow out of sorts.


On the day of the party I couldn't shake the feeling that I should stay with my daughter at the party instead of dropping her off. When we arrived at the house alarm bells started to go off the energy surrounding all of the family was suffocating it took all my will power not to grab my daughter and run for the hills.

We were invited to join them in the garden so the children could play as the weather was hot and sunny, I took this chance to discreetly look spiritually within to see what was affecting this unfortunate family. What could cause such an effect on all of them? They seemed so despondent and the very air they breathed stung of hopelessness. My attention was drawn to the poor minister who at that precise moment focused his attention on me, it seemed that he was aware of what I was doing only it wasn't the ministers face I was looking at but that of an earthbound spirit. The spirit looked at me directly with what I can only describe as malicious humor and openly sneered at me, then proceeded to drain me like a battery.

It was unfortunate that I had not had time to protect myself and had to wait till I got home to undo the damage the spirit had done to my psyche.
Realization of what had happened began to dawn on me, the minister had at some time suffered from a breakdown a few years ago which had left him in such a weak state of mind that the earthbound spirit had no trouble possessing him this in turn had affected his whole family. My spiritual teacher at the time helped me to move the misguided spirit away from the minister and his family, allowing the whole family a chance to heal. Though it has to be said that they were never aware of what had occurred, though I think the minister on some level would have noticed a change within himself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, like your new design here. Nice one! Have a wonderful start in the new week today. Love from Hosie

Earl said...

What a scary report. I hope the spirits will pass my house.

Grey Owl Calluna said...

It is nice to be able to help people so well and have a look to have a feel for it.
love
Rosi

Anna said...

Dear Hosie, thanks I prefer the new layout too. Hope you liked the post as well take care Anna xxx

Anna said...

Hi there Rosi, Yes its a great feeling to be able to help people but I feel that it is our spirit guides who deserve our thanks as they put in most of the work.xxx

Anna said...

Dear Earl let me asure you that these kind of cases are very rare and as I said in my post it has only happened once, so dont worry there is nothing that would wish to hurt you out there.xxx

Grey Owl Calluna said...

...yes, it's true...