Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fears and past lives

An awful lot has been written regarding fears and phobias over the last few years. We know the symptoms which lead to panic attacks and we know that repeated desensitisation to fear can gradually begin to rationalise the object of our fears.
However with many of us this fear is connected to a traumatic experience in a past life. Many of us old souls have more than one as they can build up if not dealt with at the time.
Which leads me to past life regression I have found this to be of great help not only with clients but with myself too. One of my clients had an irrational fear of not being in control because in a former life she was sold into slavery. Needless to say in that life she came to a sticky end, but has now identified where her fear has come from and gradually put it to rest.
Please contact me at: annaspirithealing@hotmail.co.uk
for past life healing session.

No comments: