Friday 27 January 2012

Blocks in our lives

It’s strange how life has its ups and downs just when you think that everything is settled and running smoothly, bang that one step forward turned into two steps backwards. Blocks are very often caused when we have suffered emotional stress or when we go into fear which can be distressing.

Recently I suffered a sad loss, as my cat who after nearly seventeen years had to be put to sleep. I began to sink into a kind of apathy and was unable to continue my spiritual work as I had become blocked, and began to go into a state of fear.

When I started to work with spirit again a few days later it was as if all my gifts had vanished and my readings and healing work had to be put on hold until I could work through my fears and why I was blocked. Working on oneself is a constant journey but facing things head on and not allowing old habits to suffocate us what makes us all so special.

Thanks to my partner, friends and spirit guides I am now back on track and are in touch with my inner peace again. I was not sure whether to share this with you all but it felt right when I began to write this post.

Gone but not forgotten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Anna and nothing to worry about. Very sad and I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Will always be missed, the cute little Chatty.