Sunday 11 December 2011

New services for spirit healing

It is always difficult to find a balance as a healer to charge money for spiritual healing services that I provide.
Knowing that so many people who are in need of help but who are not in a position to afford these services due too personnel circumstances.

I would now like to offer those of you who need spiritual healing a donation only service by absent healing, also known as distance healing. All I ask is that you send me a picture of yourself by email and the reasons for your healing session. So that I have a clear image to work with when healing is sent to you.

All donations will be gratefully received regardless of the amount.
Please note that absent healing is just as effective as any other form of healing and can be arranged at a time that is convenient for you.

The best time would be when there are as little distractions as possible and you can relax without being disturbed, so that I can work with spirit to ensure the best possible results.

Please contact me at: annaspirithealing@ hotmail.co.uk and I will contact you within 24 hours. For your donation please use the PayPal button and choose option "Donation". Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that you decided to do this will be in touch soon,S.

Nadine Maree said...

That is an amazing thing offering your services by donation.

Anna said...

Thanks for your comments about my new donation only service. I hope that it helps those that just arent able to afford a healing session but so need too.